Working at AH Inc.
AH Inc is committed to setting new standards for the Oil & Gas Industry. We are dedicated to being the safest, and most stable Service Contractor for the benefit of our customers, employees and residing communities. We offer excellent employment opportunities in a fast growing company. We are also proud to offer an extensive employee benefit package.
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance -80% Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Paid Vacation
- Clothing Allowance
- Company Owned Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- 401k plan after one year
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
LICENSED JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN
Currently looking for North Dakota licensed Journeyman electricians to fill a position in the Bakken area of North Dakota. Interested candidates should be an experienced Journeyman with at least 2 years of Electrical experience.
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Electrician
- Install, service, troubleshoot, and repair wiring, conduits, controls, power distribution, and other electrical devices and systems.
- Identify electrical requirements for heat tracing systems based on customer requirements, drawings, and specifications.
- Work well with the team to develop the electrical quotes from drawings.
- Utilize P&ID drawings, piping drawings, site plans, customer input, established procedures and design software tools.
- Perform all other electrical duties as needed.
Requirements of the Journeyman Electrician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Electrical experience
- North Dakota Journeyman License
- Good code knowledge and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 /hour
AH Inc. is seeking full-time apprentice electricians. Oil field, industrial experience preferred but not required. We are an electrical general contractor specializing in industrial and oil field electrical contracting services.
AH inc offers extremely competitive oil field wages along with full benefits: 401K, health, Health Savings Plan, dental, vision, paid holiday and vacation. Valid driver’s license required.
Fill our application below or email email@example.com
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
P.O. Box 241
Killdeer, ND 58640