Working at AH Inc.
AH Inc is committed to setting new standards for the Oil & Gas Industry. We are dedicated to being the safest, and most stable Service Contractor for the benefit of our customers, employees and residing communities. We offer excellent employment opportunities in a fast growing company. We are also proud to offer an extensive employee benefit package.
- Medical Insurance – 100% Company Contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance – 80% Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Paid Vacation
- Clothing Allowance
- Company Owned Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- 401k plan
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
LICENSED JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN
Currently looking for North Dakota licensed Journeyman electricians to fill a position in the Bakken area of North Dakota. Interested candidates should be an experienced Journeyman with at least 2 years of Electrical experience.
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Electrician
- Install, service, troubleshoot, and repair wiring, conduits, controls, power distribution, and other electrical devices and systems.
- Identify electrical requirements for heat tracing systems based on customer requirements, drawings, and specifications.
- Work well with the team to develop the electrical quotes from drawings.
- Utilize P&ID drawings, piping drawings, site plans, customer input, established procedures and design software tools.
- Perform all other electrical duties as needed.
Requirements of the Journeyman Electrician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of Electrical experience
- North Dakota Journeyman License
- Good code knowledge and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $50/hr Depending Upon Experience + $1000 Bonus
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
P.O. Box 241
Killdeer, ND 58640