AH, Inc was established in 2010 by Anton Helfrich. AH, Inc is a Tier 1 Indian Owned Company. In the beginning, Anton and a few employees began working evenings and weekends to build a reputation within the gas and oil industry. AH, Inc set up lease agreements with bigger companies to provide Tier One status to other service companies in the oil field to help AH, Inc build capital to grow the business without substantial cost. Our main focus was to continue to grow at a steady pace to keep our good reputation with our clients and producers. Over the next few years AH, Inc has been able to employ over 60 men and women working to provide the best electrical services to the Bakken.
IT’S NOT ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, ITS ABOUT OUR TEAM
At AH, Inc we are firm believers that our business is successful as a result of the strong team we have built over the years. At the end of the day our customers are exceedingly satisfied with the services AH, Inc and its affiliated companies provide which are the result of our team executing the day to day work safely and effectively. From ownership, through the executive team to our field personnel, the team is what sets AH, Inc apart. Our commitment to deliver on the highest service standards is paramount for us.
Commitment to Safety
AH Inc. Commitment Statement of Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We will continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote comprehensive safety. We will require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents resulting in a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year, and a SAFE career.
Providing safety leadership is a fundamental part of our business and we will require individual accountability. AH Inc. is committed to being a leader in safety training and keeping our employees informed about the safety and health of our work as well as current safety issues, rules, and regulations.
It is the policy of AH Inc. to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and suﬃcient resources to protect and support company safety eﬀorts including providing technical support for our ﬁeld crews.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety” to the job each and every day.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide industry leading training to our employees to better educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are eﬀective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identiﬁcation of causal factors and the establishment of eﬀective corrective actions.
AH Inc. is committed to setting a new standard for our industry and being the safest, most stable, and most rewarding place to work for the beneﬁt of all of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. Together, we will THINK, COMMUNICATE, and WORK SAFELY, every minute, every hour, and every day.
P.O. Box 241
Killdeer, ND 58640